- The Hatchery Control Center, once built, will not allow you to view each individual hatchery by itself but with it's own different queue.
- Hatchery Control Center will be able to be opened with any of the other hatcheries .
- The Hatchery Control Center itself does not count as a hatchery and will not hatch monsters.
- One Hatchery Control Center will hold up to 7 queues each holding up to 20 monsters as opposed to 5 level 3 hatcheries each holding up to 4 queues of 20 monsters.
- The Hatchery Control Center shows the amount of goo you have, what each hatchery is making, and the number of housing space that is currently used up and the number of housing space that will be used up if all the monsters in queues were created.
- The Hatchery Control Center is a great way to make mass monsters efficiently since the queues will automatically go to the next available hatchery instead of having to manually go through each hatchery.
- You can still buy "Finish now" and "Speed Up" with shiny.
- The hatchery control center can be used for an NeC
If you are creating a large amount of monsters via this and you are often attacked, make sure that you protect this along with the housings and hatcheries. A Hatchery Control Centre is no good without a hatchery and housing.