What are they?Edit
Mercenary fleets can only be received by friends who send them to you. You can receive 1 merceny ship per day.
- They are system generated fleets that are available for deployment every 12 hours.
- That means you cannot control what ship hull, weapons and armors on the ships of the fleet.
- It will have your latest weaponary, armor, & your best hull for your dock level.
- You can control combat, just look for the top right hand corner MERC and click join.
- Mercenary fleets can NOT collect resources from hitting bases or mines.
How to have them?Edit
- Have friends who play Battle Pirates & are active in the game.
- Click Free Gifts, selct your friends, & send them a request for mercenary fleets. Your friends should then return the favor by sending you one in return. If you don't have any mercanary ships you can request them by clicking on the icon on the left hand side of the screen.
- At the top left portion of the screen, you'll see a gun with a bullseye & a number next to it. That number indicates how many mercenary fleets you have access to. Remember you can only use 1 every 12 hours.
- Click on the icon on the top left of your screen, & select deploy mercenary fleet. This will open up your map screen & you'll see the merc ship come out of your base. You now have control of it.
What are mercenary used for?Edit
- Buffer fleet used to guard the base.
- Scout fleet
- Commando fleet to soften other fleets.
- Parade fleet to show off or to help in memorials.
How to Affect Your Mercenary Fleet Loadout?Edit
- The mercenary fleet uses the best researched armors per category that you have. Ex: If you have Steel IV researched your Mercenary ships will use Steel IV, but if you finish researching Titanium I they will use Titanium I over Steel IV.
- Weapons for your mercenary ships are a bit tricky. There is no real way to determine what weapons will be on your ship. Some ships in a merc fleet have open weapon slots instead of full weapon slots.
- Specials for merc ships with specials slots, again these can't be chosen, but it seems the ones used are the ones that affect the weapons equipped on a ship.
- Hulls: This is determined by a couple of factors.
- Your Dock Level. If you have a low dock level you may have lower hulls used instead of your best hulls.
- Hulls researched. Typically the top hulls currently researched are the ones used.